The Returns Policy applies to all products and components sold by the Best Homeware and Living Pty Ltd, ABN 98649070664 (referred to as Best Homeware hereafter in this document).
- Customized orders cannot be cancelled, and the customer will not be refunded.
- The cancellation due to change of mind or other issues can be processed before the delivery of the product has been initiated by getting in touch with one of our representatives. Proof of purchase is mandatory while requesting for cancellation. Refund issued after successful cancellation may take some time to appear on your bank account due to standard processing time. Please be patient during this process.
- If you wish to return an item, you must contact us via email within 14 days of receiving it. Any return will not be accepted by us if the customer simply changes their mind , orders by mistake , product does not fit, product is no longer required, or is unsuitable etc. If we accept your return , the customer is responsible for the return postage as well as 20% restocking fees alongside the original package and all accessories
- Best Homeware strictly adheres to refund policy as stipulated in the Trade Practices Act 1974 (the “Act”), which entails return of the product within 14 days from the date of purchase and the following obligations:
- Presentation of the original Tax Invoice dispatched by the company.
- All goods must be in the original packaging with all the manuals and instructions.
- Appropriate identification of the customer is required
- Providing details of the faulty issues existing in the product.
- The standard charge for exchange of the purchased products is 10%. Similarly, 20% will be deducted for all refunds.
- The refund will be processed through the same payment portal used by the customers to make the purchase. In some instance, refund process can extend to 14 days. So, we ask the customer to be patient with the refund process.
- The following items are excluded from the Return Policy and cannot be refunded.
- Products without original packaging and inappropriate damage caused by the negligence of the customer
- Products without unique serial code, which has been defaced, removed or obscured will not be returnable
- Products without all the original components or parts
- Personalized items with etchings and markings
- Products which do not qualify for resale by Best Homeware will not be returnable
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check the product for any damage before receiving the product. Any damages or issues have to be brought into the notice of Best Homeware. Failure to do so will automatically cancel the refund process.
- Purchased items have to be collected within 12 weeks from the date of purchase. Extension of collection date can be arranged only at the discretion of Best Homeware.
- Uncollected purchases will be disposed off according to the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act. Thus, customers are advised to contact Best Homeware before 12 weeks have passed after the date of purchase.
Purchased items are returned by contacting us in the email provided below.
Your order is delivered through fast and reliable courier services available in Australia. The shipment is handled by our logistic partner Pack & Send. The dispatch time and estimated delivery time depends on the size of the shipment.
Usually once payment done, we dispatch our order within 2-3 business days.
With Pack & Send we have 3 delivery packages:
Budget Courier: Usually takes 5-7 business days
Standard Courier: Usually takes 4-5 business days
Express Courier: Usually takes 2-3 business days
Delivery service is available throughout Australia. Customers are responsible for the inspection and unloading of the items on the delivery date.
To protect your delivery from any mishaps or accidents, Best Homeware takes all necessary packaging precautions to prevent breakage and damage to the product during shipment. Despite all the precautions on our part, mishaps happen and we want the customers to be aware that damages are covered by transit insurance for the damage and the loss. Since the insurance is valid till the point where the signature for acceptance of goods is attained, Best Homeware will not be responsible for any mishaps after the signature for receipt of goods is attained. Thus, please report to us any damages that might have occurred during shipment before you sign the receipt of goods.
For your convenience, please track your delivery through the link provided below:
Pack & Send: https://www.packsend.com.au/